Subtask I: Ventilation System
• Lay out design (location of ductwork and pipelines) in detail.
• Size the system.
• Locate equipment and components, taking into account access for cleaning and maintenance and maintenance routes to components
That may require changing (or removal or replacement) such as filters.
• Design and dimension the ductwork and pipelines.
The tools for this subtask include:
• Duct design and dimensioning programs and diagrams
• Computer-aided design (CAD) solutions (drawing tools)
Posted in INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION DESIGN GUIDEBOOK